Government In-building Wireless Solutions
The demand for wireless voice and data communication among local, state and federal agencies has never been greater. Delivering the most reliable in-building wireless coverage to support uninterrupted connectivity has become more than a necessity, it has become mission-critical. Distributed antenna systems (DAS) can be implemented to enhance basic coverage for a single floor inside an agency building or designed to support all mission-critical communication needs of an entire government complex.
In-building Wireless Solutions for Government
- Deliver multiple wireless services, including cellular voice and data, WiFi and UHF/VHF radio
- Enable interoperability between local, state and federal agencies
- Deliver ubiquitous two-way radio and Push-to-Talk (PTT) for police, fire and emergency services
- Provide high-speed wireless access to agency databases and portals
- Enable wireless G2E (Government to Employee) and G2C (Government to Citizen) applications
- Bolster intra-department collaboration
- Support ubiquitous mission critical communication
Contact us today to find out how Connectivity, a GSA purchasing program partner, can design a solution to increase productivity within your organization.